Followers

Jasamu Dikenang Wahai Guru





Hey guys!
Once again Selamat Datang to j0mFlyiNg!

With a great smile, start your day with a great Bismillah and full of thanked.

Last nite, i rearrange my photo album in the pictures folder in my laptop.
Tengok punya tengok,
terjumpa gambar2 lama bersama guru2 zaman sekolah menengah dulu.

Ouch My god!
Sedeyh sangat kalau ingatkan mereka ni balik.
Rindu dorang sgt..Rase mcm nak duduk dalam kelas jer balik.
Belajar dengan dorang.
Jadi budak sekolah balik..

Tapi orang kata, biarlah benda yang lepas dijadikan kenangan yang terindah.
Yes,it difinately a beatiful and such a great memories!

To all my teachers especially my English Teacher; Pn Aziza Abd Rahman, My Maths Teacher; Pn Nooridah Zakaria,
my Physics Teacher; Pn Noor Hamny Zakaria, Biology teacher; Pn Kamsiah and my beloved teacher; Pn Law Kim Kee.
Pn Law Kim Kee is not my subject teacher but she was my club teacher.She was a caring and loving teacher.


Thank you so much teachers!!

I love you and really miss you!

Nanti cuti semester, i will going to my old school to meet them!

Sadly, a few of them were tranfer to the other school.


To all my classmate, nanti aku nak buat gathering untuk budak 4 & 5 Bakti 2007/2008 !!






0 comments: