Followers

New College Life~ I love it



Good morning ladies and gentlement.
Welcome again to JomFlying Airlines.
This is an non-smoking flight.
For your safety,please fasten your seatbelt.

Today's topic is..
NEW LIFE AS A COLLEGE STUDENT.

For the first time at the college,i damn fu**king nervous and scared.
After the orientation,i met a new friends,new girl friend and new environment.
As u know,my college nearby TMN MALURI KL.

The college was damn cool and quite best.

2nd time of orientation,i need to give a speech about myself in front of the other students.
I felt very nervous but i used my experience in FLIGHT ATTENDANT PREPARATORY COURSE to cover my nervous.

So far,i can handle myself in college.

My MODULAR CLASSES started yesterday.
I learnt about IT Computing for the basic sylybus.
Wow,the lecturer damn cool and pretty.

My class schedules : 2.30-4.30pm daily except weekend until the 29th june.

After that,i will start my real class in my course on 13th JUly 2009!

Thats all for today.

Wait for the next chapter.

Bye.

Regards,
Nabiel Haniff

0 comments: