Followers

Update from me


hey2.

I'm going back to KL this Wednesday.
Why!?

because, i seriously boring in KB without any job.
already seek for a job, tetapi semuanya nak perempuan je.
KFC, MC'd - Malas nak keje tempat cmtu..for sure memang penat sebab dah penah keje di Nando's Jusco Maluri.

My frens, ada tnya untuk vacancy di SnowFlake Ice cream Pavilion and boutique / retail shop in Pavilion.
So, in Thursday, ill going there !
Wish me luck oke!

Next, my hair getting long!
yeaayy! love it!
For next sem, i'll change my image .
New image for sure.!

I also bought crocs sandal. Of course lah local punya!
hahha.
Red crocs with some accessories..quite nice lorh!

Itu saje mahu update kali ini.. see you next post!
Mmmuahxx!



2 comments:



AkU said...

nanti kalu dah keje kat snow flake..blanje taro ek...makaseh..^^

Nabeyll Marvel said...

xkeje pon kt situ.
haha